Your Evaluation is an important part of the candidate’s application packet. Please take time to write a detailed and complete Evaluation. Thank You!
Instructions for Evaluators –
1. Click here to email the evaluator letter with “Evaluator’s Last Name – Applicant’s Last Name Evaluation” in the subject line.
2. Copy and paste the text below into the email body.
3. Rate the applicant’s quality from 1 to 5.
4. Please provide a detailed letter of the prospective candidate’s technical, musical, and creative skills. Also describe their personal attributes that will make them good candidates for the Sonic Arts Center Program.
5. This Evaluation must be submitted March 15, 2019 by 10:00 a.m.
Copy the text below into the email –
Name of Applicant:
Name of Instructor/Mentor:
Name of Class(es) with Applicant:
Dates Working With Applicant:
PLEASE RATE THE APPLICANT’S QUALITIES LISTED BELOW USING A SCALE OF 1 (LOWEST) TO 5 (HIGHEST). ENTER NC IF YOU HAVE NO COMMENT.
Eager To Learn:
Works Well With Others:
Can Be A Leader When Required:
PLEASE TYPE BELOW A DETAILED LETTER ABOUT THE CANDIDATE.